Android platform is a place where software’s are always invited to appease their users. Today, Google Play store consists millions of software’s for equally millions of users worldwide. However, there is only one slight obstacle in obtaining most of the software’s from Google Play is that they are usually paid ones or requires purchase to work with all features enabled. Therefore, I believe that downloading paid Android apps freely is the only way with which users can completely enjoy a software. Let me tell you how you can get one for yourself exclusively free ….
Steps for downloading paid Android apps freely
In this method you will be needing aid from a third party application known as Blackmart Alpha. With Blackmart Alpha, you can easily get any paid app from Google Play store. Here’s how you do it:
- Download and install Blackmart Alpha.
- Open the app and search for the app you want get for free.
- Download the app from within Blackmart Alpha.
- Finally, install and enjoy your paid app freely on your Android.
In method # 2 you need to go to renowned sites like 4shared or mediafire and download apps from there by adding an extension in the end of your desired file name which would be .apk. Here’s the way to do it:
- Visit the sites mentioned in the above sentence or download their Android app.
- Open their apps or visit the site one PC and search for your desired apps by putting the extension .apk in the end.
- If found, download the app to your PC and move it to your phone or if you are directly downloading from your phone then skip transferring step.
- Finally, install the app on your Android and enjoy it freely.
So, this is the way for downloading paid Android apps freely on your Android handset and to enjoy them without paying any incentive. However, some of the apps might work and some might not so in this case the method 2 of apk extension downloading will prove more helpful.