Today almost every smartphone is programmed with some secret hidden codes that are used for specific purposes. These hidden codes can both be useful and destructive depending upon the way they are used. But let us focus now more on the brighter side of it and since many writers examine several of them in an Android but today I will be focusing on Apple’s iPhone. iPhone has been a very integral part of today’s mass-mobile communication worldwide and have several users as well. So, it gives normal reason for the manufacturer Apple to program some tricky and useful hidden codes in iPhone. Let us now look at some crucial hidden iPhone codes 2015 fresh list and find out which one of them should be most useful for us.
Hidden iPhone Codes 2015
- It will displays your iPhone IMEI. It is a identifier for your mobile phone hardware.
- This code opens you field mode which contains all of iPhone inner settings, cell information and newest network.
- You can check the number in order to call forwarding when the iPhone is busy. And again, but for when the iPhone is busy.
|*646# (Postpaid only)|
- It will display you available minutes.
|*225# ( Postpaid only)|
- To check the Bill Balance
- To check the Account balance use this code for prepaid iPhone only.
- You can check call control bars by using this code. Also for see whether barring is enabled or disabled for outgoing you can check all the usual suspects like fax, SMS, voice, information, etc.
- For checking connected line presentation is enabled or not you can use this code. like to the calling line presentation you can also check whether the connected line presentation is enabled or disabled.
- You can set inquiry for call forwards. Find the settings for your call forwarding. You will see whether you have fax, SMS, voice, knowledge, sync, async, paid access & packet access call forwarding enabled or disabled.
- It will let you know about the use of information info.
- To check number of missed calls.
- You can verifies the number for forwarding calls If there is no service is available. .
- EFR mode Enhanced Full Rate improves your iPhone voice quality, but it will slightly reduced battery life.
- Barring code # Outgoing calls abroad to block the lock code to inquire about her please contact your network operator.
- It allow you hide your number.
So, these were the hidden iPhone codes 2015 which, however, is upon your discretion to use or not to use them. In things that are a bit advanced in tech, I usually prefer only taking that much pain which I can bear and leave the rest alone. So, if you are taking responsibility and would like to mess with your iphone using hidden iPhone codes 2015 then you are more then invited.