How many times this might have happened with you on PC, Mac, or Android when you download a favorite app or program and gets a really confusing error message with couple of number attached to it? Well, happens with Windows platform and Android’s Google Play store the most, in this article I will tell you some quick ways on how to fix Google Play store errors that is a routine for every day Androiders. It might sound annoying at times but you really don’t need to get upset and fret out because with these tips below you will handle these common Google Play store errors pretty neatly. So here are they!
Error Code 194 from Google Play Store
This error message usually appears when you are downloading games or apps to your Android via Google Play. All you need to do to get rid of this error is to clear the cache data for Google Play store and its services on your smartphone. Follow these steps to execute this:
- Go to settings and then go to Application manager or Apps.
- Now go to “All Apps” and then look for “Google Play Store” app.
- Click open the details and click “Force Stop” button to eliminate the app completely.
- Finally, tap on “Clear data” to clear all the cache.
Now, repeat the whole procedure but on step 2 replace the ‘Google Play Store’ with the ‘Google Play Services’ and finally try to re-download, it should work now. If you don’t want to go the above way in fixing the error then be sure to have the recent Google Play Store APK file installed on your smartphone as it will also avoid this error to happen.
Error Code 491 Google Play Store
In learning about “how to fix Google Play store errors”, this error message is simply the most occurred one. This error code happens mostly while you are updating Google Play or downloading data on your Smartphone from it. The simple solution to eliminate this annoying error are as follows:
- Go to settings – accounts and then remove your Google account there.
- Restart your Android and now add your account again.
- Now go to settings and then go to ‘Apps’.
- Now find ‘All’ apps there and see for Google Services.
- Now, tap on ‘Clear data’ and force the service to stop.
You are done! No more error code 491 will disturb you. This is how to fix Google Play store errors easily.
Error Code 413 from Google Play Store
For those you uses VPN’s, this error code might be a frequent disturbance since Google Play does not cope with alternate proxies so well. However, fixing this Google play store error is a valid option and you can do it by following the steps below:
- Go to settings and then ‘Apps’ or application manager in some smartphones.
- Select ‘All” apps and locate the ‘Google Services’.
- Tap on ‘clear data and force stop’.
- Now, do these same steps with the Google Play Store app in ‘All’ apps.
- Finally, clear away all the cache from your web browser in Android.
You’re done! The error will not trouble you anymore.
So, these were some of the ways on how to fix Google Play store errors that you may encounter in your regular activities. So, do let us know your opinion on these fixes.