The recent version of iOS that was released last time were there to fix a lot of backdoors that allowed apps like MovieBox to work without any need for jailbreaking the device. These issues helped us to run MovieBox without any issues but they were not good as per privacy and security standards of iOS is concerned. This gives an extra reason for the Apple developers to come up with a better solution and fix all the patches.
I am talking about iOS 8.3, 8.2 or the 8.1.3 versions over here. These three versions were making it difficult for our favorite apps like MovieBox, etc. But, not anymore. If you were facing any related issue then here is a fix for each of them. Follow this guide and you will learn how to install MovieBox on iOS 8.3, 8.2, or 8.1.3 without a jailbreak.
The device this guide is going to work is an iPhone or an iPad, nothing else. I am sure you are already aware of this fact and ready to run MovieBox and watch hundreds of movies and TV shows without paying for anything. Yes, this app offers free online streaming services but doesn’t charge for them.
If you have been using Netflix, then you are aware that it comes with a price tag. But, MovieBox is totally free and a bit of secure as well. I can’t say that it is 100% secured because if it was, then Apple must have approved its presence on its App Store of iOS.
How to Install MovieBox on iOS 8.3, 8.2, or 8.1.3
Yes, we are talking without a jailbreak here and since we are on the same page, following are the simple steps you need to go through. Just make sure that you don’t skip any of the steps.
- Pick up your iPhone or iPad.
- Start the Browser and open this current website of mine. Yes, at this tutorial.
- Tap on this link over here and let the web page open completely.
- Tap the button in green that says ‘Download (Unjailbroken).’
- When your device asks permission, tap on ‘Install’ option and wait till the app gets installed.
- When asked again, tap on ‘Trust’ option.
- Start this application. Yes, it wasn’t the MovieBox, but it is coming right away.
- Use the app’s search tool to find MovieBox app. Yes, do a search for it with its name.
- You will find the app in the first place itself, and all you need to do now is to tap on ‘Install’ icon ahead of the app’s listing.
- Again, after the app is installed, you have to press the ‘Trust’ button.
The process is over, and I hope you didn’t get into any issues or troubles. Just make sure that you followed the steps as it is and didn’t jump any.
At this moment, this method is 100% working, and I have tested it on both iPhone and iPad. Do share your thoughts on how this guide was and was it helpful or not. Peace.