The distinction of Android phone over an ordinary mobile phone is loads of enticing phone features, apps and games. It’s our discretion to download preferred apps for our device from bundle of unique apps such as calling apps, messenger apps, photo editor apps, security apps and launcher apps free of cost and off course with paying a few bucks for some apps as well. Despite its best and amazing features, the Android is not a risk-free option either as it bears a pattern lock security system. With today’s top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock, you will be able to effortlessly by-pass this security safeguard in an Android.
The top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock will enable you to initiate a risk free pattern change operation. This post will give you great experience and 1st hand knowledge to tweak The Android OS to satisfy your all Android device usage needs. It is an effortless way to save your Smartphone data with using pattern lock. All you need to do is to sketch any pattern you like; you don’t require using characters and number to set the pattern lock without the fear of forgetting those characters and numbers even as it’s almost impossible to forget your locking pattern. So let us see the Top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock effortlessly and get them to operate for our benefit in case of an emergency.
Top 3 Ways To Unlock Android Pattern Lock
(1) Unlocking Android Pattern Lock without Losing Data
It’s the first of our technique that helps to serve your purpose. Keep in mind that your Smartphone can be effortlessly locked through a pattern or with using password lock. To unlock the pattern lock or break password, do following steps:
- Download Aroma File Manager store it on your SD card. Mount your SD card onto your locked Smartphone.
- Reboot your Smartphone in “Stock Recovery Mode”, along with tapping “Volume “and “Power” Keys concurrently. Please check the phone manual prior to do the trick as your Smartphone might have different process to do this.
- Following the steps, go into recovery mode; use + — Volume keys to scroll up and down with using center key to select the settings.
- Tap to Install “Zip form SD Card” and also furnish it with a conduit to install Aroma File Manager from memory card.
- After finishing the installation, it will automatically open in recovery mode.
- Go to Aroma File Manager > Settings, scroll downward and select “Auto mount all devices on start, the process is completed, now click the exit key.
- Replicate Step 7 and 8 once more
- Now Open Aroma File Manager
- Visit data folder > System Folder and explore Gesture/password Key to trigger the pattern/password lock process.
- Delete that file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your android device.
Now you can have a “never gone” pattern and password locks without any fear of memory mistake following the reboot of your system.
(2) How to Unlock Your Smartphone Devoid of Losing Data?
This is the 2nd of our top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock tips and trick and to do this you need to download Android SDK Tools. It is certainly a best tool to serve your purpose. It offers primary SDK operations to do some app improvement, devoid of having an IDE.
To trigger ADB commands, install Android SKD Tools and choose platform for downloading and installation. Following a successful installation, click to open it with ignoring other tools select Android SDK
Platform-Tools and finally install all its available packages. It’s necessary to enabling USB debugging prior to your Smartphone saving the SDK packages. It cannot helps if you haven’t a compatible device. Please check with the device Manuel prior to commence installation process.
Steps for Unlocking pattern lock with Android SDK Tools
- First, link your locked Smartphone device with Desktop or Laptop through a USB.
- Open the folder where you have saved SDK tools > App Data > Local > Android > Android-SDK > Platform-Tools; finally tap blank space hold shift and right click to “Open Command Window Here”.
- After opening the command window, give it some commands like, say, checking if your device is connected or not.
Type this in the command prompt (SDK):
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
If it not going to work then put:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
After executing this command, you need to reboot your Android set. Now, you will see the pattern lock has to be disabled (and you also need to disable USB debugging before the pattern gets locked otherwise you cannot move any further). Now, type this command in the prompt:
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
And hopefully your problem will be solved.
(3) Unlock Pattern with Factory Settings (Data Will Be Lost)
This is the 3rd and last trick from our top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock and it’s meant for those who doesn’t have any desktop or laptop available with them (unthinkable in this age, though), or owning a device that is not meant for USB oriented debugging. Beware! This operation may have a risk factor of your saved data loss, though, and if you cannot not manage to save your data anywhere else and it has a real worth for you then we suggest you to avoid this procedure.
However, here are the steps to do the trick:
- Switch off your locked Smartphone, then select “Recovery Mode” using the appropriate key and holding Power and volume + key simultaneously.
- Following opening of the Recovery Mode, select > Factory Reset Data and enable it than select > Wipe Cache Partition to clear all the cache on your device.
- Restart your device to confirm the operation and done! Your device is all set to take a fresh restart.
We believe this write up of top 3 ways to unlock Android pattern lock might surely has helped you in some way to regain your control back on your device. However, still have any concerns or suggestions to share? Let us know in the comments section.