Samsung Smart TV is among the finest Smart TV you can purchase right now. Since the title itself gives a concept of being smart among the other on hand. It enables connection to the internet as well as assist browse a well-liked site on TV.
Smart TV launches updates in order to maintain them running with the newest technology. Therefore, we have to update the TV with these updates. In case, you will find any new updates, TV mechanically pop-ups with a notification stating “New software version is available for download and update”. Since the notification last only for a couple of seconds (mostly 5 seconds), we have to update from Menu settings.
Methods to update Samsung Smart TV with the newest edition:
- Make sure your smart TV is connected to the internet while updates are installing.
- Select Menu button on TV controller remote and check out Support tab.
- In Support tab, choose Software Update option.
- After selecting Software Update, select Update now option.
- Click on Yes button on Update now window.
- Check you have working web connection and let the software Download and Installation be completed.
Following Download and Update is complete; Smart TV will automatically get restarted. Soon after switching ON, your Samsung Smart TV software is going to be running on newest edition.
Make sure that you’ve got strong and working web connection configured with Samsung Smart TV for speedy download and update backend software. It might take a short while relying on network speed as well as connection steadiness. Following the update is finished; Smart TV will mechanically get restarted with the newest edition.
In case you are dealing with any difficulty, do let us know by commenting below.