Whatsapp, the famous messaging app for smartphone, is a product that has only progressed since its launch in 2009 and has never looked back from then. But the downfall is that the application is only mobile-compatible, which lefts many PC users off getting any benefits from the app and enjoying its features. However, that will not be the case anymore since we will disclose to you the method by using which you can easily install the app on your Windows PC or a Mac. Let us then see what is required for using Whatsapp on Mac & Windows PC.
How you can enable using Whatsapp on Mac & Windows PC
- First of all download and install an Android Emulator on your Mac or Windows PC. This android emulator will works as platform for the application to run.
- Among the most famous Android Emulators are Bluestack & Youwave. Both of these emulators not only provides platform for Whatsapp but they help run a lot of other Android apps on both Mac & Windows PC.
For the Bluestack, go to “Apps” after running it then click on “Social” tab and select “Whatsapp” to install it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- If you choose Youwave then download Whatsapp.apk and place it in the PC directory. In order to browse your PC directory click open Youwave and then click on help choose instructions and place the Whatsapp.apk file in the directory.
- Now select “View” and then “Redraw Icons”. After you should see a Whatsapp Icon visible.
- Finally, when installation is done you will now need to enter a phone number that has never been used for Whatsapp account. It will be another 4 to 5 minutes until you receive the verification code by Whatsapp servers and once received, enter that code in Whatsapp on your Mac or Windows PC and you can now start using Whatsapp on Mac & Windows PC completely. Have you installed yet then?