Out of many available tricks for WhatsApp, here I am sharing the best WhatsApp tricks tips for Android which you must know. These tricks and tips are going to help the way you use the application for your daily usage and I am sure you are going to love the way these things work.
As I said in beginning, there are many available tricks, but you need to stay away from most of them. Because, they can gain the control over your Android device and then can bring severe harm to the device. In short, the privacy of your device may be at a sake if you don’t proceed while keeping your mind active.
WhatsApp Tricks and Tips for Android
You need to be aware of the fact that using the normal WhatsApp application is the safest way to keep things secure. If you love your account and your Android device, then don’t go with these methods. Any of the methods, even if I am writing them. Because, even I can’t guarantee the safety. Although, the ones I am writing here are tested by myself and I didn’t find any issues till now.
But, to be honest, I tested them on a spare phone I have which I keep to try things and share with you regularly over here. Since, you may be having a single phone which is used for all your primary usage, so here was the necessary warning for you. If you still want to proceed, then I don’t have any issues with that because you are going ahead willingly.
#1 Disable Blue check marks
The Blue tick marks are becoming part of the ecosystem now, and everyone has to use it. There isn’t any option using which you can opt out of this facility. The tick marks make sure that the other person has received and read your messages. If he doesn’t, then Bluet tick mark aren’t live until.
Luckily, there is a way to disable this special feature of the WhatsApp as you want to protect the privacy of your messages. You don’t want the other person to know that you have read the messages and since you haven’t replied yet, you don’t want him to think that you are simply ignoring or whatever else.
This facility can be disabled if you are using the beta version of the WhatsApp application which was launched with this feature. Move into Settings and under the Privacy tab, you will find this option named ‘Read Receipts’. Unable that and it will disable the feature for the moment.
#2 Activate new account without phone number
It is possible and I tried it the moment I heard of it. Following are the steps you need to go through in order to get done with it.
- Uninstall the application from your Android device first. You need to do it for the sake of this process.
- After the uninstallation is over, reinstall the application again. You can download it from the Google play store or using any APK you are having.
- Put the phone into Airplane mode (Flight Mode) which will disable all the outgoing messages or phone calls, which WhatsApp will be using to verify the account.
- Start the WhatsApp and enter a phone number to begin the verification process. While the process is happening it won’t find success. So, you need to choose the alternate method.
- You can choose SMS method and enter an email ID. Adding even your own email ID won’t hurt.
- Click on the send button and instantly click on cancel. This will stop the transaction but will complete the process for the moment.
- Now install spoof text application on your device. Open the app when it’s ready and note down (copy) the message details from there.
- Send the spoofed verification and then use the same detail i.e. spoof message detail, email, phone number and country code and enter it in the WhatsApp verification process.
Now, your account will be verified and will be active with that spoofed phone number. I hope the process worked without any issues at your end.
#3 WhatsApp Funny Prank Conversations
We all have seen faked conversations between celebrities over the internet and if you have a perfect funny conversation to create one by yourself then here is your chance.
Download WhatsApp WhatSaid application on your device and using the same application, you will be easily able to create any kind of fake conversation. You can even put images on the profiles.
I advise you to have a funny conversation or plot in your mind before beginning over here and then it will be the funniest thing you ever created and shared with your friends.
#4 Locking WhatsApp from unauthorized access
This isn’t a new trick, but it is worthy if it comes specifically for the WhatsApp application, right? You need to download WhatsApp Lock named application and install it.
After that, open the app and it will ask you to create a special PIN password. This password will be then used to lock and unlock the WhatsApp application, every time you use it.
It will ensure that no person other than you is having access to your beloved personal messaging application and it will put a total lock from all those unauthorized access to see through your personal life and data.
#5 Sharing any file on WhatsApp
This is the last trick in my bag today. You can share any kind of file right through the WhatsApp account and to any person who is in your contact. For that, you need to first download and install Dropbox application.
It is free to use and comes with certain free cloud storage. Now, upload the file you wish to share with your WhatsApp contacts into the Dropbox account.
After the upload is over, a link will be provided to you of that file over the internet. You can share that link then with any of your WhatsApp friends and by opening the link, they will be able to download the same file.